Skip to main content

Life at Impetus : Rahul Vishela

Impetus as such means the acceleration. Initially when I joined Impetus in April,2006 it was the similar like its meaning. It grown rapidly from a strength of 05 to 15, 15 to 35, and then upto 200. I was in the second face of the development there when I was leading the team for article submissions. I was handling 4 people. Prashant, Pankaj, Rashmi, Akhilesh was there. Later on Kailash, Ravi, Sachin also introduced in the team.

At the joining time, I was sitting in the Blue Moksha. After becoming the TL in articles, I was shifted in the Brown Moksha where other SEO guys wer sitting including Rohit, Kamran, Ranjan, Amit, Manish, Tapash, Shikha, Kamal, Pradeep, Amalendu, Hemant and Sanjay. Initially I was handling the sites of loan. Home improvement loan and College loans were my best keywords at that point of time.

After one year I was transferred in the mobile phone department. I and Kamal joined Ashish there. We were having a separate team including web designer, developers and SEO. Hemandra, Deepak, Kesar, Shiv, Madhu, and Gopal were the members.

Ultimately in the year 2008, I was leading the mobile phone team there. I was handling the adsense as well as affiliate program for the mobile selling system in Impetus.

Ultimately, it was a cool life full of improvements, increments, and work pressures.

Comments

  1. Hello Sir,
    Hame bhi yad kar liya karo impetus nahi to moksha mein. Humbhi article team mein the.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment